Remember that in business, the stronger the relationship you have with your clients, the better your business will be.
We are assuming that you have created a database of people. If you have not got to that stage yet then get on it now!More Personalt training Clients
Now having a large database of people is a great thing and it has been said before that the money is in the list (database) and that is exactly the reason why Google bought You Tube, for $1.65 billion.
Not a bad earn for a business that was started out of a garage!
However, having a large database of people does not always guarantee you success.
The first question that I would ask someone that does have a large database of people is “what is your relationship with them?” This is a critical question as you have a hot list of hungry people, however if you are not feeding them top quality information than that hot list can quickly turn cold!
Here are 5 quick ways you can grow your database of followers:
1) Cross marketing – Who has your clients either before or after you?
Click here for more on Joint Alliances
2) Ad’s with call to action – to give something away, ideally something (for example a CD, article, and information) in exchange for someone’s details.
3) Where does your target market hang out? – Associating yourself in various business networking groups, breakfasts and lunches, will be potentially useful
4) Speaking – Giving a seminar, information talk or workshop can be a great way to quickly build a database.
Check out this video on how to run a successful seminar
5) Competitions & Promotions – make sure you give away a great prize of value followed by a great offer for all those that took action